Do you need an EU representative?
If you are based outside the EU and meet the following criteria you:
- Offer goods and services to individuals in the EU (e.g. providing a website in an EU language, offering payments in EUR);
- Monitor their behaviour (e.g. cookie profiling).
With our representative service we will provide you with a compliancy on art. 27 GDPR. We will register as your representative and execute the following tasks for a fixed fee up until 550 requests.
- We will register as your official privacy representative
- We will create a mini site (example site here) for your data subjects
- We will be the point of access for your data subject by post, mail and contact form on our mini site.
- We will be the contact for EU privacy authorities for you.
- Every request we get from your data subjects we will forward to you accompanied with a suggested response.
- We will securely save all request dossiers according to art. 30 GDPR for future requests by the EU privacy authorities.
- When necessary we can provide you with translations of the different requests, every EU citizen is entitled to make their request in one of the 24 official languages of the EU
We can be of service for a fixed fee, please contact us for a fee quote